*takes creative writing class*
*takes art class*
*takes media art class*
*makes anime gifs*
*takes music class*
*makes cover of anime opening*
*joins speech and debate*
*takes boxing class* *beats up these nerds*
- Abraham Lincoln never fought vampires or zombies
- Adolph Hitler was not machine gunned to death in a movie theater in Paris
- Marty McFly did not invent Rock and Roll
- Richard Nixon never dispatched Dr. Manhattan to end the Vietnam War
You never complained about these changes to history, so shut the fuck up about a black man playing a fictional spy, you idiotic, racist pricks.
I am just so afraid of being boring to the people around me, just telling a story someone could have heard before.
But all people do is repeat the exact same thing to me, I just don’t let on that I know what they are telling me. But they aren’t boring when they tell stories again. Their eyes light up as they remember the great things that have happened to them, so I let them keep going remembering their amazing experience enjoying listening to them and taking in the details of the story that may have slipped my kind.
Except for doreen, she just tells me the same story that my mum has told me is anew absolute lie. I don’t like doreen for constantly lying to my face as I pretend to give a damn
i love how tumblr is like personally offended by 50 shades of grey
or maybe its because its an incredibly unhealthy but extremely popular representation of the bdsm lifestyle and is going to spell disaster for millions of young couples trying it out for the first time after seeing the movie
- looking back at myself a year ago:
- looking back at myself a month ago:
- looking back at myself a week ago:
- looking back at myself yesterday:
- looking at myself right now: